You have to go from Jerez direction “Granada” and “Circuito de Velocidad” and take the road A-382, which will take you to Arcos de la Frontera. After Arcos you have to go to El Bosque. There is a road, that goes directly from Arcos to El Bosque (A-372), and from El Bosque reaches Grazalema getting through Benamahoma. There are approximately 50 kilometres from Arcos to Grazalema.
You have to go from Seville to Utrera by the road A-376. Keep on going down this road (about 70 kilometres) till it seems to end. You have to go under the bridge towards Ronda. When you arrive in Algodonales there is a road on the right to Zahara de la Sierra. When you arrive in Zahara and the dam there are two possibilities to go to Grazalema. One is turning at the intersection to the right and till the town. This is a mountain road (leads to the Puerto de las Palomas, qualified with the first rang) with beautiful views, although it is not the most suitable for a weak stomach.
FROM MALAGA- N-340 direction Algeciras-Benalmadena
- By the km. Xx. (between Benalmadena and Mijas) turn to the left (toll motorway), direction to Marbella-Algeciras
- Marbella (you will pass near)
- A49 / N340 / E15 for 1.1 km.
- N340 for 5.6 km
- San Pedro de Alcantara (you will pass near)
- Deviation direction Ronda – A376 for 65.4 Km
- A372 till the km. 53
- Turn to the right on the crossing.
AIRPORT SEVILLE SAN PABLO
- Seville 125 Km. / 1 h. 30 min.
- Brenes street, Km. 6-Baldío de los Alamillos, road A-372, km. 53)
- Malaga 140 Km. / 1 H. 45 Min.
- (Avenue Comandante Gª Morato, Malaga-Baldío de los Alamillos, road A-372, km. 53)
- Jerez de la Frontera 88 km. / 1 h.
- National road IV – Kilometre 628, JEREZ DE LA FRONTERA (CADIZ)